Saturday, July 13, 2013

07.13.13 (The Day I Was Stuck At Work Instead Of At The USMNT Game)

Back into the normal routine of things now that Annie's back! Got off work yesterday, grabbed our puppy and went to my parents house, where we spent an absolutely fascinating time watching "Under the Dome" and "Grey's Anatomy". Then we took little Bumper Pembleton III Crompton to Annie's and snuck him through the window so that Keilani wouldn't freak (even though it's been over two weeks like she requested). Keilani's dog ate a marble a few weeks ago and had to get a $1400 surgery, so she told us not to have Bumper around for a while so he didn't open up Titan's wound.

My parents are in Sandy at the USMNT Gold Cup game against Cuba. LUCKY. Man I'd kill to be there. Instead I'm stuck here at work looking out the same drab window watching the cars drive by... One day I'll be so rich I won't have to work anymore. Till then I'll keep selling lifetime guaranteed screen protectors... :p
Annie even said she had access to get some tickets today if I didn't have to work. Way to rub it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment