Thursday, July 11, 2013

07.11.13 (The Day I Gave Away Someone Else's Oreos)

Pretty sure I pulled my hamstring or something yesterday. We went after work to play ultimate frisbee with some of Jake's friends and my leg was already hurting, a little sore from soccer last week I guess. It started hurting pretty bad, then I noticed on the field next to us there was a group playing soccer so I went and played with them. Bad choice. Haha it was fun but it screwed up my leg bad and afterwords I felt like I could barely move it. I iced it last night and I'm going to when I get home so hopefully it gets feeling better. Annie says we might possibly play soccer tomorrow.

Afterwards we went and grabbed some grindage and went home. I talked to Annie on the phone for a solid half hour, then at midnight we went out for some ice cream at Micky Dee's. Good times :)

Today Dean and Greg came into work. Praised the heck out of us which was nice ;) But it turns out they're gonna change the commission structure, and we won't be making as much which is sucky. What can ya do right? Jana Casey came in, she had told us yesterday it was her birthday today so I gave her a bag of Oreos we had on the back counter. Haha she totally thought I'd gone out and bought them for her :p  The Oreos had been given to us a couple days ago by a customer that had kept us late one night.



No comments:

Post a Comment